£30k to £40k | Full Time | Permanent Role | Office Based
MACAHL ANIMAL HEALTH LTD
This is a unique opportunity to join the UK’s No1 companion animal veterinary Oral rehydration brand Oralade®. Macahl animal health is a fast growing family company based in Northern Ireland. Established in 2006 and with over 40 years experience in pet food manufacture and development, Macahl animal health strives to improve and develop new innovative and functional products to support animal health, hydration and nutrition in both veterinary and pet channels. Oralade is now distributed in over 50 countries worldwide and still growing. With new product launches planned in the coming months and years and further expansion, this is an exciting opportunity to join our team and help build continued success of the Global Oralade brand.
Learn more www.oralade.com
An opportunity has arisen for a Marketing /Brand Manager to join our Marketing team based in County Armagh N.Ireland. The focus of the role is to manage the marketing strategy and activities with a particular focus on our Veterinary and Pet sector, working alongside the MD and Veterinary technical manager. Responsibilities include planning, organising and running events, working with designers to create and manage packaging artwork and literature, efficient distribution of marketing materials and campaigns, planning marketing activities such as advertising and public relations campaigns and liaising with export customers to meet their marketing requirements.
• Developing and implementing strategies to drive sales of the Oralade and Macahl brand through improving veterinary recommendation, owner compliance, and owner awareness
• Developing the veterinary / pet marketing plans and strategies, ensuring they are implemented on budget and on schedule to meet tight deadlines
• Conduct social media campaigns across all platforms
• Monitor and analyse customer research, market trends / conditions and competitor information
• Evaluating marketing campaigns using statistical data when possible and suggest improvements
• Organising and attending events such as exhibitions and seminars. Devising individual specific show strategies when appropriate and researching new shows to attend
• Plan for product NPD and implementing launch plans
• Managing the production of marketing materials (including writing and proof reading copy) such as leaflets, posters, flyers, promotional items, newsletters, e-newsletters and videos
• Sourcing advertising opportunities, sending copy and negotiating added value
The successful applicant will possess the following:
• Marketing degree or equivalent with 3+ years marketing experience in a similar role
• A high standard of computer literacy especially MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint). Other software such as Photoshop and Movie Maker also an advantage
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Good negotiating and interpersonal skills
• Strong organisational skills (experience with crm/Asana beneficial)
• Drive, determination and enthusiasm
• A creative approach to new campaigns
• Commercial awareness, for pricing and analysing data
• Good numeracy skills and knowledge of statistics
• The passion to develop and learn in a busy working environment and identify new opportunities or ideas for the company or products
Here at Macahl we pride ourselves on being an inclusive employer and we embrace candidates from all walks of life.. If you feel this job is for you and you are looking for an exciting new challenge,
This is an exciting opportunity to develop this role and grow with our company.
To apply please send your CV plus a covering letter to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Anthony Mackle CEO
Macahl Animal Health Ltd.
38a Corrigan Hill Road, Moy